venerdì 13 novembre 2009

Reflections and Marks about Blogs!!


Hello people!! ^^

This time I want to write some ideas and marks about my and my classmates blog and a few advices for them too.

I think that my blog is well done because I wrote the posts about the introduction and the Blogfest with links and images that had their sources and I talked about them. I absolutely did some mistakes but I think that the posts, for example the post about the Blogfest, is understanding and show insight and I also expressed my personal opinion.
Now I write some opinions and ideas about the blogs of two classmates:
I read the Annateresa's blog and her Blogfest's post and I think that it's very good because at first she spoke about the day and what the class did and then she wrote her opinion, she put an image about the Blogfest and two links about it. The contents are clearly. So I give her 9! Well done Annati!!
I read also the Valentina's post about the Blogfest and I think that the content is good because she spoke a little bit about what the class did during the day but she didn't put images or links and write an opinion about the Blogfest. The contents aren't usually very clearly and understanding. So I give her 6!
The next times she should put some images and links and write an opinion about what the topic is. Go vale!!

I hope that the marks are right and the motivations are OK!!!

1 commento:

  1. Nice Post Monica, well done. You have had a good, in-depth look at you and your colleagues blogs here and I lie the positive, yet constructively-critical tone you have managed to strike.

    Don't forget, even the most academic of posts can be improved by a well-chosen, relevant image. I'm sure that you can think of one or two very relevant links to put in here, too. What do you think?

    Overall, a good post. Let's see if an edit can make it great :)

    RispondiElimina