venerdì 30 ottobre 2009

The trip to Blogfest


Hello!!
Today I want to tell you about a trip that I did with my class and my opinion about it and technologies.

On 3rd October my class and I went to Riva del Garda to "The Festival of Blogfest", a festival about new technologies. At first we partecipated in a conference where three men spoke about the new Wi-fi network. They have explaned the advantages that this new network offers to who want to surf the Net in town and outside home too. Then we have interviewed and recorded a lot of people who have expressed their opinion about the Blogfest and they were very well preparate about the technology.
I think that the Blogfest is a good opportunity for everyone who want to learn and know new things about the new types of technology. You can meet a lot of young and interesting people too.
The technology is very important for me and I use it every day. I think that it's relevant to my studies because I usually do my homework and a lot of research for the school with my computer and I always use it for everything. I find also computers more useful and practical than books: they are too boring!!
So that day was beautiful!
The image on the left represents the symbol of the Blogfest.
Bye bye..

Moka

6 commenti:

  1. Hello Monica..
    I hope you dad a lot of fun!
    See you soon...

    Margherita

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow monica what a nice trip!!!
    I hope you enjoyed it very much...
    xxx annati :-)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hi! :)
    I hope you have a lot of fun with this blog!
    Se you tomorrow at school.
    Bye, Karin.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hello Moka..!

    how are you?

    I'm fine...

    want to visit and comment on my blog?

    Bye bye... la Pete...

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi Monica! Really good post about your experience at Blog Fest! Technology is very important as so many things depend on it. I also use my computer and technology for a lot of my school work.

    RispondiElimina
  6. A great Post Monica, really in-depth explanations, well written and including good, relevant personal opinions.

    In future, remember that an image and / or relevant links will always improve the quality of your posts.

    In summary, well done!

    RispondiElimina