lunedì 16 novembre 2009

The Intelligence!!!


Hi people!!^^

This time I want to describe an area of Social Science that I like very much.
I like the psychology because I find it's a wonderful and interesting discipline which involves the scientific study of human or animal mental functions and behaviors. There are a lot of topics that psychology studies, but for me the most interesting is the intelligence. The intelligence is the ability to operate the set of cognitive processes to reason, to plan, to solve problems, to use language and to learn. Besides if you want to measure the intelligence is necessary to do an Intelligence Test...

So I decided to put this photo because it best represents the intelligence through a child who is studying.
This little girl is beautiful!
Take care..
Moka

1 commento:

  1. A well written, thoughtful and reflective post Monica. Thank you!

    It's interesting to see how many students enjoy psychology in our class. I agree that it's a really fascinating subject. It really tells us something about ourselves that we probably wouldn't know otherwise.

    Keep up your great work, you're doing very, very well!

    Seth

    RispondiElimina