venerdì 29 gennaio 2010

My Questionnaire's Subject: Drugs


Hello!!

Today I want to update a new post and write something about a phenomenon that unfortunately is very widespread and that I discuss in a questionnaire: Drugs.

I chose this topic because I think it's a global, known and very bad problem diffused especially among guys of my age of all the world and here in Italy too, where consumers increase increasingly. In Italy drug isn't illegal but there are some harsh convictions for drug pushers, the prison too.
DRUGS'S EFFECTS
In particular, drugs make central nervous system effects, which produce changes in mood, in perceptions and in sensations and they make you to become an another person.
So in the questionnaire that I doing next, I want to ask what my classmates think about drugs abuse, if they think that it's a good or bad thing to use it and if they think that a person who used drugs in the past, now can live without drugs forever. I'm very curios to know what my friends think about!!!
I think that the only difficult of this questionnaire is to recognize whether the answers of my classmates are true or false because I think that some of them won't be sincere.
I hope this doesn't happen and that my questionnaire will be useful to understand more things about this bad problem...

Bye bye,
Moka

3 commenti:

  1. That's a very interesting and complex subject you have chosen. One of the difficulties also lies in knowing if you're talking about drugs - as in illegal drugs - or prescription drugs (which are just as dangerous and addictive).

    In both cases people can take them for a long period of time and many do get off them.

    However, not everyone and unfortunately they lead to a lot of life problems along the way.

    But sometimes I question why some drugs are available via prescription and others not. Especially when certain companies are able to push them through advertising channels.

    Isn't Valium just as dangerous as marijuana or even more so. Sometimes I get a bit jaded and think that what gets sold depends on who is doing the selling and who is earning the money.

    What do you think?

    RispondiElimina
  2. I think that Karenne has given you some good "food for thought" here, Monica. I hope you read this and answer her ideas :)

    Anyhow, great choice for your survey. I'll look forward to reading your questions as I think it's a very controversial subject which will provoke some interesting debate.

    Seth.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you for your nice comment..I find it very interesting.
    Sorry if I didn't explain very well what I was talking about. My topic is about illegal drugs like marijuana, cocaine etc.I agree with in saying that some dangerous and hurt prescription drugs are normal available for sale, sometimes without prescription by doctor.
    A difference between illegal drugs and prescription drugs, is that illegal drugs affect the central nervous system (perception, consciousness and personality)and especially cause a strong addiction, sometimes permanent too. So I think that drugs are only a thing that destroy people's life.

    Thank you again!!
    Bye bye

    RispondiElimina