giovedì 29 ottobre 2009

My new blog

Hi people!!

I'm Monica and this is my first blog...how nice!
I attend the 3LSS class in Italy and we have created a blog for each.

I think that blogs are a good opportunity for everyone to exchange opinions and know a lot of new people too.
So in this blog I will write the various arguments that I speak with my class during the English lessons and I will express my ideas about them. I hope that they will interesting and you'll like them.

Kiss kiss

Moka

2 commenti:

  1. Hey Monica! Sounds that technology is very important to you, as it is to me! I just started blogging this year too and don't mind it. I find that I can write when I want to and don't feel like I always have to!
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Teri

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Moka!! Your blog is so cute and nice!!
    Ahaha and what about Sid there on high..Are you like him? A sloth? hihi, I'm joking.
    Bye and see u soon!

    RispondiElimina