giovedì 18 marzo 2010

My trip to Malta!!


From 6th to 13th March me and my classroom flew to Malta for a school trip to improve our English. We stayed in Sliema in a host family (for me it was the first time) where there were other four girls, two from Italy and two from France. The family that gives hospitality to me and Chiara was very nice and friendly and had a beautiful, modern house. During the week, in the morning we went to school to study English and in the afternoon we visited some nice cities like Valletta, Mdina, the three cities (Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea), Sliema and a lot of museums. Malta is a little bit similar to Italy, perhaps only the religion and some food are like ours because the culture, the houses and the customs are completely different. The most thing that has surprised me about Malta were the tipical houses that there were in some parts of the city, because they had got a strange, close balcony (tipical of Malta), their roofs were flat and they seem to fall to pieces anytime. I enjoyed most so far a town near Sliema called Paceville, with a lot of beautiful discos, students and where we went three times in the evening: it was fantastic!!! I hope that my teachers are going to organize another trip like this for the next year because it was really a great experience. I would reccomend a trip like this in Malta or in London to next year's 3LSS students because in this way you can learn and speak more English, you can see new beautiful places and you have a lot of fun with your classmates of course!!
The photo represents Sliema

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento